Monday, July 8

Broken

Broken by Christa Cervone
My rating: 4 Stars

Broken













description

description


description


description




Four years ago, Leila made a decision that cost her the love of her life.
Over the years, sex and alcohol has almost become a necessity for her to function. It temporarily fills the gaping hole left when her heart was shattered.

Her self-destructive behaviour and self hatred has hit an all time high.
Using alcohol and sex to soothe her pain.
She is lost and wants to get back to old self.

"I've had this empty feeling inside of me for so long, I don't know what it feels like to be whole. I keep searching for someone to make me feel like he did but no one does."

Garrett was the love of her life.
But after a decision that breaks Garret's heart he breaks up with Leila, leaves and joins the Marines.

As Leila slowly tries to get her life back on track, Garrett walks back into her life with his own regrets and secrets.

description

You learn their history with flashbacks and you really do feel the emotion between these two. You can see that their love is something worth fighting for, but after one life changing decision that left two people Broken, can they find a way to forgive one another and love again?

description

Their journey is sad but beautiful, their Chemistry is undeniable. The sex scenes were smoking hot. (OMG the sexting and phone sex! OFF THE CHARTS)

I loved how their story was told.
I was on the sideline cheering them on. You want them to have their HEA.
I kept looking at my page number thinking ok I just know something was coming, something huge but it didn't come. I didn't know what to think of that. In the end I loved it!
They had enough emotional damage they didn't need this massive big blow out.
They were so real and relatable.

Broken is a story of Regrets, Heartbreak, Honesty, Love and above all else Forgiveness.

description
Buy it
Read it
Love it


No comments:

Post a Comment