Monday, July 8

Falling for the Ghost of you

Falling for the Ghost of You by Nicole Christie
My rating: 5 FANTASTIC STARS

Falling for the Ghost of You






So this was EPIC!! Loved every second of it!!!!



YOU HAVE TO READ THIS LIKE NOW!!!


This is how it played out...



description
description
description

Serioulsy pissing myself laughing so hard!!


Then I'm all like


description
description


OHHHH they about to get it on…..

description
description
description

The tension in the pool!
Some one come fan me!!


Then like out of the blue, BAM I'm all like….

description
description
description
description

What the Hell??
But after that I was straight back to

description
description



In the end I stayed up till 3am to finish this hahahha and I was just like

description
description


Nicole Christie




Buy it
Read it
Love it

No comments:

Post a Comment