Monday, July 8

Own the Wind

by Kristen Ashley


My rating: OMG AS IF I WOULD GIVE IT LESS THAN 5 STARS 

Own the Wind (Chaos, #1)












Well I'm a firm believer that I will never ever be able to give a good review when it comes to K.A.

So I'll just totally gush and swoon a be total freaking Fan Girl!!!

I can't believe I had to wait an extra day to get this......

description
description

I stayed up like a stalker on my laptop refreshing Amazon...

description

I waited all day :( with no book, I HAD to do housework!!!!

description


When I finally got it..

description
description

description


Total fangirl.
OMG LOVE Tack
Love Chaos
LOVE SHY… OMG Shy (sigh)

description

description



Like seriously Shy….
I know I say this every time but he is now my Favourite.. Hahaha I do say this every time I can't help it....

description
description
description

Loved Tabby and Shy standing up for their love.. Hell yeah!
When Tab gives it to Ty-Ty

description

And Shy giving it all up...

description

And Landon, and Elvira's man... Malik omg omg omg HOT H.O.T HOT!!!

Love love love
description

But now it's over

description

I read too fast!!!!!

description

Now I just have to get through my K.A book funk…

description
description


Kristen Ashley you can do no wrong....

description
description




description

How long is the wait for the next one.........




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my fault I was still laughing when I hit the delete button hahaha

      I said... This is so funny, my husband probably thinks I have wet my pants cos of how much i'm laughing and falling off my chair bahahaha

      Delete