Monday, July 8

Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect by Alessandra Thomas
My rating:  4 Stars

Picture Perfect









Cat is on a journey of self discovery.



description



After a riding accident that leaves her 60lbs heavier
College Fashion design major Cat Mitchel is left with some major self esteem and body issues.

Her therapist prescribes something radical to stop the downward spiral - nude modeling for a nearby college's human form drawing classes.

There she meets Nate.
Nate is sexy sweet and is very much into the Curvy Cat.
He is everything that Cat wants and he makes her feel like her old self again.

But Nate's hiding something from his past. A past that proves that he hasn’t always been so encouraging of women of all shapes and sizes.

Cat's Story is relatable to every woman shape and size.
You can connect with all the emotions that she pulls forward.
Everyone has had body issues at some point in their life.

I loved how it addresses that your body is always changing.
Age, Pregnancy, illness all effect your size and shape and I think it's so important to have the skills to cope with these changes.

I loved Nate I knew that he was gonna muck it up at some point, but you could never question his sincerity and they how much he was attracted to Cat. So when the truth came out I knew there was a story there.

I found I could draw similarities with Cat, Not because of her weight, because really she isn't overweight, but coping with how your body changes.
Myself, I am not overweight but in the healthy range. My heaviest was being pregnant and now 3 yrs after my 2nd child I still have days where I hate parts of my body that have changed so much.
I loved being able to relate to Cat and know that other women have these same issues.

Somedays you really do have to just accept and love your body and, most importantly, love yourself despite your body.



description


I loved it I thought it was great.



Buy it.
Read it.
Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment