Monday, July 8

Restore Me

Restore Me by J.L. Mac
My rating: 4 Stars

Restore Me (Wrecked, #2)











I don't know….


description


This reminds me the 1st time I ever went overseas. I was so excited heading to NEW YORK CITY,
This girl from down under with these crazy expectations of what Im going to see, who I'm going to meet, people would hear my accent and would be like WOW you're from Australia and we would make friends and just be amazed…

Yeah no…. Hahaha that's not how it went down.
People didn't talk to you. I got so sick for 2 days in bed, I had such high expectations that while I was there I was just so disappointed.

But the thing is, while we continued on to the rest of the trip, New York always stayed with me.
And it wasn't till we were back home that I really started to miss it and wish I could go back.

I guess I just had high expectations for Restore Me.
Wreck me took me by such surprise, I fell in love with it.
Restore me was my most anticipated book for this year. After the crazy cliffhanger in Wreck me, I just NEEDED to know what was going to happen!!!
I wasn't prepared for what happened. I'm like WTF Damon

description



I personally couldn't relate to Damon in this one, he upset me so much that I just felt sick.
Still can't believe how things went down. Maybe it's just me… but I'm like super pissed at him.
Don't get me wrong, I know he had his issues but for me I just couldn't feel bad for him.
I think I just needed to be in his head.
I have this thing when I read a male and he is mean I'm like no no no no no no hell no.
You don't gotta be like that.
When I hear it in the males POV I'm not as bad. But if there is no grovelling or even retribution, then I can't let it go.

Hahhaha Yes My poor husband married a woman who knows how to hold a grudge!!!!

I really loved Jo in this one. My heart hurt for her.
But she was still her spunky self and Loved her for it.


"He fucking hired some stupid Twat he slept with to decorate my store?
My store?

Oh.

Hell.

No..."




I still loved Grams hahah that lady is a freaking HOOT!!!!!!!!
And Noni, I just knew it, I swear I knew it!!!!

In the end, even though I have problems with Damon, it doesn't take away that I still love them.
I love their story and the more I think about it, the more I need the next one. I want to go back.
I'm really looking forward to the next one.
I need my old Damon back.
I need them to have the complete HEA.

For now I'm sitting on 4 stars.

Buy it.
Read it.
Love it.




hahhaha this was me after I sat around all day waiting for the release of Restore me.....



OHMYGOD !!!!!!!!!!!!
I JUST FOUND OUT IT'S NOT BEING RELEASED FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS!!!!


description


THIS IS WORSE THAN THE CLIFFHANGER IN IN WRECK ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment