Wednesday, July 10

This Man Confessed

This Man Confessed by Jodi Ellen Malpas
My Rating 5 Stars

This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)









THIS WAS ALL KINDS OF CRAZY.....


I'M EVEN CONTEMPLATING THERAPY!! BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I AM AWARE I'M READING THE CRAZIEST DUDE I HAVE EVER MET.....

I STILL FUCKING LOVE JESSE WARD.

BHAHHAHAHAH

THERE ARE NO WORDS ON HOW CRAZY JESSE IS.

I laughed so hard reading this.
Nothing shocks me anymore when it comes to Jesse and Ava.

But that scene, in the restaurant, in Paradise. Omg I cried so hard laughing. The countdown, the laying her on the ground! OMG I DIED!!


Jesse and Ava will always hold a special place in my heart.
Those two really do deserve each other.
Was going to be a 4 star read until I read the epilogue.
HAHAHHAHA being in Jesse's head PMSL...
LOVE IT! LOVE HIM!!
I'm off to get my head checked.....




Buy it 
Read it 
Love it 



Jess xx




No comments:

Post a Comment