Monday, July 8

Unbeautifully Loved

 By Emma Grayson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Unbeautifully Loved (Breathe Again #1)








~"I know you've been hurt in the past Lex, more than anyone deserves. I've seen the pain and the darkness that haunts your eyes but I've noticed it slowly begin to fade away and turn into this incredible light that brightens your eyes, making them even more beautiful than they are and I won't stop 'till that light is all I see." ~


Umm SWOON…..


Lexie is on the run from her abusive ex, Dex.
With her best friend, Molly who will do anything to keep her safe, and her 5yr old son, Finn, they move to a small town, Camden.
After their sixth time moving in the last eight months, Molly decides this is the place to stay and call home.

Leaving work one night Lex finds herself in a horrible situation, while fighting off her attacker, Lex is saved by Lukas Gunn her sexy hot neighbour.

Lukas, who also happens to be a detective, has been admiring Lexie from afar ever since she came to town.
Now that she is in danger, he’s no longer going to keep his distance and vows to keep her safe.


Lukas knows Lexi is closing herself off and hiding things. He wants to keep her safe but she keeps fighting it.



~"Haunted, yet so beautiful, and you don't even know it, he said. I don't know how that's possible."~


He slowly worms his way in to her life and things heat up quickly between the them.


~“If Finn and Mollie weren’t upstairs right now babe, I’d be buried so fucking deep inside you right now,” He growled pushing into me more.~



Lexi has had too many hurts in her past,
A man like Lukas scares her, she can't let herself trust again.
But Lukas will not let her go and will do anything to see just how much he cares.



~One, I want you but if I have to wait then that’s exactly what I’ll do– I’ll wait. Two, you’re absolutely beautiful and downright sexy, and the thought of you makes me crazy. Three, I’ve only known you for a short amount of time but I already know just how incredibly strong of a women you are, and there’s something between us. You can deny it all you want but I’m going to prove to you its worth going for. And again if I have to wait for you to see that, then I will.”~




When they finally get together..

YUM


~ "Fuck peaches, you're so wet and fuckin' warm, love feeling you wrapped around me," His voice was deep, like a growl and it made my stomach flip. "It feels so fucking right."~


description


I did feel bad for Lukas. He was always trying to show Lex how he felt. She was just not willing to see how much he was affected by her.



~"You haven't got it through that stubborn head of yours, but you're mine Lexi and I'm not letting you go. Fight it all you want baby, but what's between us is real and you are here with me; same as Finn."~



description


Lexi makes some crazy decisions and won't allow Lukas to get involved with her troubles.
But Lukas won't let her go that easy.


~"You're close to breaking baby and if you think I'm gonna let you just walk out of here and not be there for you, then you ain't got a fuckin' clue. Fight me, push me away as much as you want, but I'm not going anywhere. I care about you too damn much."~



description



Danger still lurks around the corner for Lexie.
Will her Ex find her and take her away from the happiness she has found with Lukas.
Can Lukas save the woman he loves before it's too late?


I really enjoyed this. I love that this was Emma's Debut. I can't wait for more!!
I want to know more about the sexy Kane. Can't wait for his story!



Buy it.
Read it.
Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment