Monday, July 8

Wake

Wake by Abria Mattina
My rating: 5 Heartbreaking Stars

Wake








~We only crave peace when we don't have it. When it's shattered by the chaos of that thing called life.~

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

WOW!!

I wasn't expecting to be as emotionally invested in Willa and Jems story as I was. I was held by the first few chapters & couldn't let go. It was a constant up & down for me, & my heart broke...for both of them. This was real & dark. It was so gripping and moving that everyone needs to experience this.

This Book put me through the ringer!

Yes is was a long book but I can't fault that one bit. It took me 2 days to read. I was so frustrated by that but at the same time didn't want it to end. 2 days later and I feel like I can just start to process it all.

Wake was definitely a journey that one needs to take. Journey of life, acceptance, healing and above all LOVE

MUST READ!!


~I am not who I think I am; I am not who you think I am; I am who I think you think I am, so think well of me, please.~


Buy it
Read it
Love it

No comments:

Post a Comment